Saturday, March 29, 2014

Painting with Kitty


I'd originally planned for this to go into some challenges but, in the middle of coloring I ran out of my first copic ink and of course it was the colorless blender.  I may be way too dependent on it, as my coloring almost came to a stand still until my refill arrived.  I'm not sure I'm happy with the card design, I had bought the paper specifically for this digital stamp and can't redo it until I get more of the teal.  But it's on the to do list.



The digital stamp is Elisabeth Bell's Creative Genius and is printed on Copic Xpress paper.  Copic markers used for coloring were R20, R22, R24, R27, BG13, BG15, BG18, G20, G14 and I think the cat and hair are E11, E13 and E15...forgot to write those down.  Paper is from Michael's open stock and stamp is from TPC Studio.





No comments:

Post a Comment